Three things will vary on this map:
- Map border: 40% chance it will be empty land, 40% it will be forest, 20% chance it will an unbuildable terrain
- Edge lakes: 40% there will be four corner lakes, 30% there will be Budapest-style lakes, 30% there won't be any edge lakes
- Middle Lakes: There could be one, two, four or an equivalent player number of lakes (similar to Kawasan). If there are edge lakes, then there's a chance there won't be any middle lake. For Kawasan-style generations on large maps and bigger, there will also be a 50% chance that a center lake will spawn.
Resource placement is taken from Land Nomad. This map comes in 7 themes: Asian, Autumn, Desert, Grassy, Mediterranean, Tropical and Winter.
This map is a spinoff of my Nomad World Tour RMS: