Nomad Lakes 1.1

by sn0wsh00

Like Nomad, but with lakes.

Download map
Website
This upload is managed by: sn0wsh00
Versions: DE

Information
Three things will vary on this map: - Map border: 40% chance it will be empty land, 40% it will be forest, 20% chance it will an unbuildable terrain - Edge lakes: 40% there will be four corner lakes, 30% there will be Budapest-style lakes, 30% there won't be any edge lakes - Middle Lakes: There could be one, two, four or an equivalent player number of lakes. If there are four edge lakes, then there's a chance there won't be any middle lake. Resource placement is taken from Land Nomad. This map comes in 7 themes: Asian, Autumn, Desert, Grassy, Mediterranean, Tropical and Winter. This map is a spinoff of my Nomad World Tour RMS: https://aoe2map.net/map/04fe08/nomad-world-tour

Changelog